My core training has been the following and is supplemented by regular continuing professional development in line with my professional registration requirements under the ethical Framework of UKCP and BACP.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Supervision – Therapy Challenges (National Counselling Society advanced specialist approved course).
- BSc (Hons) Integrative Counselling – Middlesex University.
- Advanced Diploma Integrative Counselling – Matrix College of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Diploma Integrative Counselling – Warwick University.
- Certificate in Counselling Skills – Coventry University.
- Bereavement Counselling training – Solihull Bereavement Counselling Service.
- Youth Counselling – Open Door Youth Counselling Birmingham.
- Emotionally Focused Couple Counselling – Externship ICEEFT.
- Creative Art Therapies – Bridge Creative Therapies.
“As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light of meaning in the darkness of mere being.” Carl Jung.